Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

10bar housing for CANON G2

Started by zeusfaber ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

10bar housing for CANON G2

2 posts
  1. Hi folks, during my serch for a payable G2 housing I found th "10bar" polycarbonat housing on the web. What can You tell me about this housing? Any experience? It´s looked with a so called

    "air look" and looks similar to the Ike housings. But it´s half the price of a aluminium housing.

    The depth is listed with 90 (!) meters - around 270 ft. (for US) - cause I´m German.

    By the way: quite interesting Your site!!

    Regards from Germany

    Wolfgang

  2. no idea about the quality of the housing.

    All I know is that they are situated in Hong Kong

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.