Just spend 5 days out in Maldives. Ended up staying at the Full Moon Resort in North Male Atoll as all the prime dive resorts in Ari Atoll were all booked for the holidays and the gf didn't want to do a liveaboard. Resort was really nice and enjoyeable. Diving around the area however was so so - wouldn't recommend it if you're primarily looking to dive dive dive. Snorkeling on the water bungalow side was interesting with baby eagle rays, pipe fish, baby blacktip reef sharks, and other tropical usual fish suspects... Kick myself for not bringing the video camera for the snorkeling.
Anyways, enjoy. Been trying the trial version of Sony Vegas Pro 8.0 and I must say I'm liking it more than Premiere Pro. Didn't take long to get familiarized with layout.
Great video Pakman. I loved the snapper sequence. Music was cool too - did you compose it?
Music was cool too - did you compose it?
Was the music that bad?
Actually, while we're on this subject, does anyone know of a good site for decent royalty free music...
Try the Sonic Fire application by Smart Sound, very easy to use and a great library of music. Other than that there is Music Bakery, Music 2 Hues, Riverside, Stock 20.com and a host of others. I have tons but I always seem to go back to using the Sonic Fire, its just too easy for words.
Steve B)
thanks Steve
Hey cool clip and thanks for sharing.
My thougths...
Some shots abit warm with the lights on.
Some out of focus.
Abit wobbly wobbly buts it's hard to keep those small housing steady.
Hey cool clip and thanks for sharing.
My thougths...
Some shots abit warm with the lights on.
thanks for the feedback wags... Was looking at your recent post and hint on presetting a "warm" WB and then shooting with HID lights and no red filter.
As you can see I'm still struggling with either getting the nasty greens in the area not covered by the lights or getting the nasty reds on the subjects that get too close to the lights if I use the red filter to get a little blue water... I just need to take the video cam u/w more often to figure out what's right for this HC7 (unfortunately, murky HK waters don't help).
my connection is too slow to download it, but im sure it's good
That's too bad Simon. There's about 5 mins of topless Russian babes wrestling in the lagoon at the end of the video...
Yes it's a balancing act to get it right with lights.
One way to help is to make you lights more blue...ie put some blue plastic or filters over them.
That's too bad Simon. There's about 5 mins of topless Russian babes wrestling in the lagoon at the end of the video...