Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Little Fun Dive On ROTTO

Started by wagsy ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Little Fun Dive On ROTTO

4 posts
  1. Here is a small fun dive we did on Rottnest Island (WA) over Xmas.

    Shot with the little Sony A1 in the EVO housing, 12 meters max.

     

    I did not use any URPRO filter but I did adjust some of the lights shots as they were to warm on the puter.

     

    I have also used this same MWB method without any URPRO filter in when diving on the Yongala (QLD) with the FX1 with great results.

     

    The trick is to get a warm WB before you get down there. :)

     

    FLASH 1500kbps

  2. hey wags, that's nice... hope you were in the water on Perths 44 degree celsius days last week.

    Happy New Year.

  3. Yeh we had two stunner days over there alright.

    Could not believe how many boats turned up from the mainland...funny..

     

    Happy new year :):D:P

  4. Nice one Mr Wags...

     

    I find W/balancing on the side of my white van 'filter off' then flipping it back down when under 3-4m is usually pretty good for shallow stuff..

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.