Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Short video from St. John's Red Sea

Started by plombar ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Short video from St. John's Red Sea

2 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    here's a short shot of december adventure from Red Sea. Just click on play button on upper photo.

     

    Video page

     

    I would appreciate any comments and critics, thanks...

     

    /peter

    Edited by plombar
  2. Dobro. Nice colors and use of lights to keep the background blue. The highlights were blown in a couple of clips (anemone fish). I'd forgotten how nice the viz is in the Red Sea. Was the dugong shot in Abu Dabab?

    I think the biggest improvement you can make in your shooting is to keep the camerawork stable. You could also try to color correct the wide unlit and keep the night shots together vs mixing which for me personally, makes the transition too contrasting. But I'm boring that way.

    Sretno for next time. :)

    Sretna Nova Godina

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.