Dear Mary Lynn,
thank you very much for the new episode, I like this kind of short stories which give light to old discoveries and bring them back to our contemporary knowledge!
Jules (unfortunately not Verne)
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by Jules (Helioxfilm) ·
Read-only discussion
Dear Mary Lynn,
thank you very much for the new episode, I like this kind of short stories which give light to old discoveries and bring them back to our contemporary knowledge!
Jules (unfortunately not Verne)
Very glad you enjoyed the little podcast, Jules!
The underwater imaging done by the Williamson brothers for the 1916 version of Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea was so innovative for the time, it was a blast to work it into this glimpse of Scripps history from the 60s. And the little bit at the end where they tip their hats really gets to me through the ages.
Anyway, I think your namesake is right on for you and the adventurous underwater work you do!
Happy New Year!
Mary Lynn
Well,
I did not know that feature film... 1916.. Almost 100 years. Amazing. I wish that folks here could get the possibility to make a remake :-)
Happy New Year!
Jules
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.