Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Source for Silica Gel Pacs for PT-015

Started by Peter Schulz ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Source for Silica Gel Pacs for PT-015

6 posts
  1. Anybody know a good place online where I can by Silica Gel Pacs fot the PT-015 housing?

  2. I bought once from McMaster and its was ok.

     

    Just check the shipping rate before the order, I didn't done it and found that it’s was more then I expected.

  3. Know a pharmicist?

     

    Ask him to put a zip loc baggie on his table, and to throw in the soft packets.

     

    I trade mine for free air fills :D

  4. Thanks for the help!

     

    And here is how it all played out.

     

    I ordered 300 Gel Pacs from McMaster-Carr Supply Co.

     

    http://www.mcmaster.com/

     

    1 PK 2189K36 Silica Gel Desiccant Bag 36 cu In Effectve Volume, 2.6" Lg X 1" WD $34.14

     

    With shipping the total was $39.18 or about 13 cents each.

     

    When I got them I found they were too thick to fit under the camera.

     

    But they fit great on the right side in a manner that does not risk getting the pac caught under the seal.

     

    Case closed and thanks again.

     

    Peter Schulz

  5. Ryan thanks for the tip on asking a pharmacist. I have 6 pharmacy clients and am now starting up a silica gel business. LOL

     

    Not really but, they are putting a bunch aside for me. Thanks.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.