This is my first post so be gentle.
I have a D100 camera and about to purchase the 70 - 180 and the 12-24 (when available).
So far my decision will be to go with the Subal housing - this is because I have been using the Subal CP5 housing for a couple of months and the support from the Subal dealer has been fantastic.
I do own a F90x in a S&S housing with 20,60 & 105 lens.
My questions are:
1. Are the zoom lens for the D100 the best way to go?
2. I have a 512Meg Scan disk - I was thinking of purchasing the Luxor as I hear it is a lot faster writing the RAW files.
3. White balance - do you recommend to shoot auto and then adjust using Nikon Capture 3 software?
4. Is their a prefered setup for the D100 for underwater work? WB,Metering etc.
I am sure I will have a load more questions when I get the housing.
Thanks
ron