Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Hello everyone!

Started by acco205 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Hello everyone!

1 posts
  1. Hi everyone, I'm Mike.

     

    I'm a california diver and as such spend my time taking shots in cold water, high surge and low visability, pushing around a camera setup, drysuit and whatever else i'm dragging along with me through kelp, wrecks, random empty water, etc...

     

    I shoot a Nikon P-5000 (yeah, one of those little things) in an ikelite housing with a ds-51 strobe. In time I'll take my D-80 with me on a dive but I'm not but a poor college student and it was either an slr housing or tuition :glare:

     

    I'm relitivley new to the underwater photography world but having been a topside photographer for a good deal of time longer, the trasnition wasn't too hard.

     

    I love playing with lighting, dramatic colours and contrast...though usually I get so caught up in all of that jazz that I forget to uh...compose...

     

    -Mike

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.