Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Reminder: OWU and DEEP 2008 contest deadlines approaching

Started by echeng ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Reminder: OWU and DEEP 2008 contest deadlines approaching

6 posts
  1. Attention photographers and videographers

     

    The deadline for the Our World-Underwater photo and video contest is just around the corner! Get your images and videos in before January 15, 2008. DEEP Indonesia's deadline follows just one month later. As a reminder, we're giving away over $80,000 in combined prizes, including 30 dive expeditions and a bunch of underwater photography gear.

     

    Winning images will be prominently featured in issue 3 of Wetpixel Quarterly and dozens of other print and online publications, including Sport Diver, Dive (UK), FiNS, Scuba Diver Australasia, X-Ray, UwP, and more.

     

    Since WPQ will be featuring all winning images of both contests, we'll be sending out a few free copies of the issue to every winner.

     

    Entry forms and detailed guidelines can be found at underwatercompetition.com.

  2. Deadline is today for OWU. Good luck! :ninja:

  3. Eric,

     

    can we get a confirmation - besides the e-mailed entry form - that the uploading of the film to the web upload site was succesful? It seems now OK, but a confirmation would be appreciated.

     

    Jules

  4. trickle, trickle, trickle. the last few entries are coming in...

     

    (Julies -- I emailed you privately)

  5. trickle, trickle, trickle. the last few entries are coming in...

     

    (Julies -- I emailed you privately)

     

    Thanks,

    I read it, I slept well :ninja:

  6. I am in the process of downloading gigabytes of entries. Yippee!

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.