Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper

Started by loftus ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper

6 posts
  1. I have just printed my first few prints with Epson Exhibition Fiber paper and it is spectacular. It is very white and bright, so I am getting as close I've been able to get to matching the brightness of my monitor.

    It's expensive, so not for every day use; but for those special prints I can highly recommend it.

  2. Thats great to hear. Ive been meaning to try it as well.

     

    Cor

  3. Fantastic - Great to see that proper color management is making the equipment investment begin to pay off. :D

  4. Fantastic - Great to see that proper color management is making the equipment investment begin to pay off. :D

    I think 'proper color management' is tougher (and more expensive) then it sounds, every time any stage of the process is even slightly different from the previous or the next stage, the final result will vary.

  5. Can I ask what type of Epson printer you are using with this paper? I currently have a Canon i9900 which produces nice quality 13x19 print but keep hearing very good things about the Espon's which may cause me to swap out printers.

  6. I have the Epson 4800 which has now been replaced by the 4880. I understand that the 4880 is able to produce spectacular blues as a result of an additional Magenta ink cartridge. This is of course attractive for what we do. I think this paper will provide excellent results with any good printer however. I also use the Colorbyte RIP given to me as a gift and the profile provided by Colorbyte for this paper seems to be spot-on.

    Edited by loftus
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.