Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Multiple Housings info?

Started by gofigure? ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Multiple Housings info?

2 posts
  1. Hi everyone! Excuse me for being ignorant and having a hard time navigating, but does the forum or wetpixel offer a listing of all the housing manufacturers' websites for information?

     

    Subal, Nexus, Sea & Sea, Aquatica, Ikelite, etc? I know of some of them, but a listing would be helpful and I've just had difficulty finding it.

     

    In addition, I hope they list depth ratings of the housings as well. I love those silhouette shots from below and am a bit of a deep freak (shh don't tell and don't rip please) - I'm sure u/w photo will be cleaning up my act and keeping me more in the 'light zone'. :D Just want to know where NOT to take the housings to?

     

    Whatever help you can provide, I would be very greatful!

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.