Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

A bad day diving is better than...never mind

Started by ce4jesus ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

A bad day diving is better than...never mind

7 posts
  1. wow ....

  2. Where do I sign up..........NOT !

  3. Now that's what I call a SHIT job ;)

    I wonder if PADI will come out with a specialty :ninja:

  4. LOL Nice find.

    Puts a new meaning on being dropped in the ****

  5. Holy cow. Gives a whole new meaning to poo puree! Yikes!

     

    Joe

  6. mmmmmmmm....looks like oatmeal!

     

    That's nothing. In Jersey, I hear they have these macho Italian types who dive without gear in wet concrete. Well, once.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.