Funny question perhaps but I'm wondering...
I'm shooting a Canon 5D and typically shoot WA with dual Ike SS200s (old skool)
I will be headed to Southern Sulawesi and expect at least 50% macro.
I have access to a Canon 100mm Macro lens and I believe that there is space to get the two strobes on either side of the lens. Now for the question...
I intend to set my shutter at 200 and my aperture as small as it might go and then use the aperture dial on the camera to moderate the exposure. I'm assuming that I should have enough light that I'll use diffusers on both the units.
I'm assuming that I'll be able to get decent DOF this way but I've never tried it... Then again the strobes only fo 1/8, 1/4 , 1/2 and Full. Maybe not the optimal settings?
Any suggestions (other than new strobes) ??