Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

3 Screens

Started by wagsy ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

3 Screens

9 posts
  1. Well looky here....plenty of desktop room now for editing.

    2 x 17 inch and one 22 inch LCD's :)

     

    3screens.jpg

  2. Now you just need 3 eyes, Wags!

     

    Alex

  3. that is sexy Wags ...

  4. Your screens are back to front... the left one for previewing should on the right :)

     

    Bleeding Aussies...Back to front... :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    BNAED

  5. I tought you both drove on the left side......:-)

  6. Dean ... you forget .. thats how it looks to Wags ... from where you are it looks more like this

    2199218573_2aabfe0e7d.jpg

    and now the preview is on the right !

    Edited by Giles
  7. Ha ha....

     

    Well the preview window is on the left because that's were I like it. :)

    Also when I'm using say Photoshop or Dreamweaver I have all my tools on the extra window on the right

    screen.

     

    It really is wonderful to use like this :)

     

    Here is Photoshop, Wetpixel and a pic viewer setup. I just drag the pics from the left screen onto the middle.

     

    3screensa.jpg

  8. Dean ... you forget .. thats how it looks to Wags ... from where you are it looks more like this

    2199218573_2aabfe0e7d.jpg

    and now the preview is on the right !

    OK, that made me laugh. Good one, Giles. :)

  9. Now if you only had the right kind of computer (Mac) running that wonderful set of monitors LOL :)

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.