Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

The Digital Shootout getting badmouthed

Started by Lionfish43 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

The Digital Shootout getting badmouthed

3 posts
  1. I saw this thread over on BonaireTalk. There seems to be a lot of self-rightious zeal over there.

    Blatant Disregard

  2. I saw this thread over on BonaireTalk. There seems to be a lot of self-rightious zeal over there.

    Blatant Disregard

     

    Jeez, gotta love the internet.

  3. The guy who wrote that comment was a participant. He never brought this to the attention of any of the organizers, and I certainly never saw any behavior like that while I was diving there as part of the Shootout.

     

    We went out of our way to stress the importance of the marine environment and the reputation photographers have. I wonder why Chris is coming out only now, over 7 months later, with his complaint.

     

    Of course, I was accused of this by an operator not long ago (waiting for a long time before posting a complaint, I mean. But the circumstances were different, and I was merely reporting the facts). I understand that sometimes these feelings take awhile to come out in public. Still, immediate feedback is always better because something can be done about it.

    Edited by echeng
Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.