Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Stage 6

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Stage 6

3 posts
  1. I finally got off my kester and installed the Stage 6 stuff. They said I needed to encode using their Dr. Divx software which I then downloaded to my Mac. Clicked on it after the install and a message came up saying it was the wrong codec version even tho I had downloaded the latest. Any guesses with this stuff?

    Steve B)

  2. Steve, do you have the latest Dr. Divx? They finally came up with an update in Dec to work with their latest codec 6.8.

     

    http://labs.divx.com/DrDivX

     

    edit: looks like they have another Dr. Divx update 2.0.1, but can't seem to find what has changed in this latest release.

    Edited by pakman
  3. Yep, I installed the Dr. DivX 2.01 but when I clicked on it a message came up and said that it was not the right codec. I posted on the DivX forum and got a few answers that said, yep, it is a bit screwed up. Just deleted the entire thing. Oh well, I was hoping to post some films up because I hate the look of You Tube.

    Steve B)

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.