Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Pinnacle Software

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Pinnacle Software

2 posts
  1. Not familiar with this editing app, my friend just got version 11 for $99.00 so I don't expect much of it. Does anyone know if it has a timecode generator in its effects tab?

    Steve B)

  2. Not familiar with this editing app, my friend just got version 11 for $99.00 so I don't expect much of it. Does anyone know if it has a timecode generator in its effects tab?

    Steve B)

     

    I don't know the answer to your question.. I am using Pinnacle 10.. But you might try Pinnacles forum at

    http://webboard.pinnaclesys.com/read_forum...p;SectionID=273

     

    Good Luck

    B)

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.