Hi
I need your great expertise!!!!
I am in the process of switching from PC to Mac. LOVE the MAC!!!!
The only reason that I am clinging to my little Vaio, is I have a great plug in for photoshop called " Kedaffies Filter - Bring back the Reds" It works a treat for me at work when I have to edit loads of UW jpeg files very quickly to sell them to my passengers. I know the quickest way is not allways the best way, but for me here its a time issue.
Of couse the filter is not compatable with my mac. I really dont want to carry around 2 laptops!!!! Its ridiculous. But it has become a tool that over the last year I come come to depend apon.
Does any one know anything about "Kedaffies Filter"? Is there anyway to make it Mac compatable?
I have tried a photoshop forum, but not many people there knew alot about the problems encountered with UW phots.
If any one can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate any comments here.
Then does anyone want to buy a Sony Vaio?.......
Thanks
Seeesharky