Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

My hdvunderwater.com site

Started by wagsy ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

My hdvunderwater.com site

14 posts
  1. Looks like my site has been busy.... look at my stats for www.hdvunderwater.com this month :D

     

    Month

    Jan 2008

     

    Bandwidth

    103.10 GB

     

    Unique visitors

    5090

     

    Number of visits

    15606

     

    Pages

    45380

     

    Hits

    117811

  2. And you get $2 every hit...Thats way cool bro !!!

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. Unique visitors

    5090 5091 :D

  4. Hey Wagsy,

    Out of curiosity, what do you use for tracking?

  5. AWStats which is part of cpanel.

     

    No money from the hits but I have sold abit of footage because of it. :D

  6. i see you listened to Dean and put naked, nudity, porn etc in as your keywords eh?

     

    :D

  7. Hey Mike how did you know that?

     

    Well it's nothing really compared to the stats Mary http://divefilm.com/ just showed me. She is way past the G's and into the T's

  8. She said that's it's gone mental... now looking for new hosting as she crashed the other servers due to data transfer!!

  9. Those are great stats Wags. www.submergeproductions.com only managed around 1000 users this month.

     

    But we only started two/three days ago. :)

  10. Yeh I went to your site and must congrat you guys as you did a wonderful job in making those clips. How come everyone over there wears black or dark clothing?

     

    One thing I never got into rebreathers...to lazy to do all the pre and post setup-cleaning. Half the time I forget to clean my normal dive gear. :)

  11. Dark clothing ... perhaps because it is winter.

     

    I think that maintenance on a rebreather is a bit overrated. It takes me 20 minutes max to prepare my gear including washing it all.

     

    But if you fall in the "I leave my gear in the back of the truck"-category then rebreather diving is not for you. :)

  12. Winter....whats that!!! O hang on I have to go and turn my air con up. :)

     

    I think I fall in the back of the truck category :(

  13. My rebreather makes a great footrest most of the time. :):(

  14. My rebreather makes a great footrest most of the time. :);)

     

    I have a nice comfy footstool that I can trade for your obsolete rebreather :-)

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.