Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Digital cameras/housings

Started by rmwillis ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Digital cameras/housings

1 posts
  1. I have been a diver for over 25 years and am just now getting interested in underwater photography. What I am asking is what should I look for in a camera and housing? I have had a Sealife which does not seem to give me that great a picture. What has interesteded me is having a camera I can use on top and then place in a housing and take down with me. For some reason I have gotten stuck on the Nikon 5000 with an Ikelite housing. Being new to digital photography from the start, I thought this mught be going a little over board. I do not want to stair step up from one camera to another and this seems to be a good setup for the $'s. Does anyone have an opinion?

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.