Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Who wants me Blu-Ray

Started by wagsy ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Who wants me Blu-Ray

10 posts
  1. Hi

    I have my Blu-Ray burner now and as our Naturally Ningaloo was also made into a Blu-Ray by these guys http://www.thomsongrassvalley.com here in AUS... I thought I would offer anyone the following.

     

    Send me a blank single layer BD-r or BD-re disk and I will burn you a copy for free.

    Just charge you postage back. :)

     

    Please PM me if you want one.

  2. You are a dead set legend aren't you mate!

  3. I am very fortunate to live my life how I do and well I have it here so why not share it around.

     

    Only one person so far :)

  4. Make it 2 - you have the address.

  5. No problems Mr Mooney but the deal is you need to send me a blank Blu_ray disk as I'm out here in the never never without any. :)

  6. PM on the way - Thanks Wags!

  7. No problems.

    I will look out for it Bob.

     

    It's a slow process, like 90 mins to burn one disk. :blush:

  8. The copy arrived today. Took it into town to the local electrical store and watched on a sony 52 inch XBR 1080p. Absolutely brilliant. Most of the staff came to watch it, didn't want to give it back. From their reaction I think you would have a definite market in selling it to stores for them to put on loop.

     

    Think I need to sell the firstborn and do some serious spending.

     

     

    Munch respect. :P

     

    Cheers

     

    colin

  9. Colin

     

    Glad to hear it arrived.

    You have me thinking now about doing a deal with the stores. :P

     

    I ended up copying the disk to my hard drive then made it into a ISO file and burnt that to the disk that way.

    Good to hear it played in the stand alone machine.

    10.5 GIGS takes abit of time to burn to a disk.

     

    So are there any more blank disks coming?

  10. So are there any more blank disks coming?

     

    Sorry, not into blu-ray yet.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.