Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Is it art

Started by mrbubbles ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Is it art

2 posts
  1. With all the tools available in digital photography. Which do you use,or feel is appropriate. I'm excluding contests, and certain public publication, scientific use and such. Im talking about for personal use. Do you try to creat art, or a vision, and does that put limits on your work. I refer to essays by alan briot reflections on art and photography, at luminous-landscape .com

  2. I'd also recomend reading all his essay columns

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.