Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Underwater Videographer Podcast: Dave Shaw Story

Started by marshallkarp ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater Videographer Podcast: Dave Shaw Story

1 posts
  1. This has been discussed from time to time and I thought it would be interesting to get the whole story and backstory from the author of the Outside Magazine article, Tim Zimmerman.

     

    I first read the article when it came out, then immediately went back and read it again. It had that kind of effect on me. Honestly, I had adrenaline pumping and goosebumps as Tim told the entire story.

     

    A word of warning, you will find this podcast very chilling. May we all learn from this tragic tale of pushing limits and heroism.

     

    www.underwatervideographer.tv

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.