Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Newbee

Started by andrea31419 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Newbee

3 posts
  1. Hi, my name is Andrea, and am from Savannah, Georgia. I've been doing extensive reading on digital photography (U/W) and have decided on the Olym C4040Z with the PT-10 housing. Actually I'm deciding on the 4000 or 4040.

     

    I'll be checking back often and posting pics as soon as they are taken :D

     

    Take care.

     

    Andrea

    www.savannahscuba.net/photomain.html

  2. Hi Andrea,

     

    As I visit the area from time to time, I'd be interested in hearing about diving in GA?

     

    Mike

  3. Hi, Andrea.

     

    Welcome to the world of underwater photography. I'm using a Sony F717 for photography, but the Olympus gets rave reviews, so I think you'll like it (I had an Olympus 4040 before switching to the Sony). They're both great.

     

    If you're interested in an overview of digital photography, I just finished one. Here's the link:

    http://www.seapix.com/digoverview1.htm

     

    And if you want to see some actual shots taken with the Sony, here's the underwater digital gallery link:

    http://www.seapix.com/digallery1.htm

     

    Safe diving, and have a great time "shooting" marine life :-)

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.