Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Hey James, I saw this thing in Chicago...

Started by Ryan ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Hey James, I saw this thing in Chicago...

2 posts
  1. The S2 Pro housing from Aquatica is a beautiful product. It feels great in your hands, and the controls seem to be very well placed. It was an early production housing, but all controls I played with engaged correctly. Assembly is a snap, as well as changing ports, and it has the reliablilty only manual controls can offer.

     

    Have you ordered one yet? It'll be shipping before you know it :D

  2. I am soooooo there.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.