Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Epson Printer

Started by okuma ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Epson Printer

4 posts
  1. I recently purchased an Epson 3800 printer. I was told by a friend in the printing industry to leave it on all the time. Some Epsons, including the 3800 have a small low voltage vibrating crystal in the print head to improve the ink flow and leaving the printer on will help keep ink from congealing when not used for longer periods.

     

    Also to run a 'maintenance test print' once a week to keep the head from getting plugged.

     

    Any one have any comment of knowledge on these

  2. I leave mine on all the time.

  3. Are you guys pleased with your 3800s? I'm thinking of buying one.

  4. Too soon to tell. I used one in a photo class and liked it enough to spend US$1,000

     

    PM me in a month for an opinion.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.