Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

HV20 Footage

Started by Aqua Luminous ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

HV20 Footage

8 posts
  1. I have been trying to get some footage for people to view of the Canon HV20.

    Thanks to Wagsy's new site I uploaded there-Check it out Enjoy I will add more soon!

     

    -Scott Blain

    http://hdvundersea.com/view/28/manta-ray-night-dive-hawaii/

     

     

    Cool looks great and brings back nice memories of when I did that one a few years back. Good job to both you and Wagsy. (Wags, FYI site and video loads/ plays back quickly)

  2. Hey Scott.

    That looks great, would luv to do something like that one day.

     

    Still got a couple little bugs in the site but for the most it's working so far so good. :wacko:

     

    Thanks for looking guys and load up some more when you can.

    Edited by wagsy
  3. Thats really good. The one guys eyes are so wide!

  4. That's some great footage indeed...so close !!!

     

     

    Thats really good. The one guys eyes are so wide!

     

    :wacko::)

  5. Very nice footage, music, and video. Thank you.

  6. Thanks for the footage! Would someone who is using the HV20/Ikelite combo care to start a thread that reviews the housing? I'm curious because I have a Gates Diego Housing with a Sony TRV 900. I've been thinking of going with HV20 and Ikelite if I upgrade to HD, but have never used an Ike housing.

  7. As I said earlier today in another post, I've taken my HV20 with an Ike housing on two trips (Belize & Cozumel). I've been thrilled with my results, but disappointed because I couldn't get the white balance to "set". It just flashes. The manual says it's due to insufficient light (go figure).

     

    I love the manta footage, so I may invest in some lights after all. This is my first video experience. I shot film stills for 14 years, so I've still got lots to learn.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.