
am i right ?
Read-only discussion

am i right ?
You sure are. It's a very pretty animal for something that isn't a worm. ![]()
Wow. Really nice, Giles. What beauties.
BTW, I got an email last week of the first photos I have seen of a lionfish from the Caymans.
Alex
From someone we know ?
I'd be interested to go out and see it .. or at least try to see it never having seen one !
and they are very nice little jellys aren't they ... we are having at least where i go in the water strange UFO's recently .. lots of jelly type things some i know are larvae etc .. but some definitely stingy .. and last year thimbles were early ... it's interesting cause i know they come on currents most of these things so i guess the currents are coming to us earlier .. ???
Giles that is a gorgeous shot!
wow wow wow
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.