Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

choosing my first UW camera

Started by yoav ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

choosing my first UW camera

1 posts
  1. Hi I hope you can help me. I'm planing to buy my very first underwater camera. I'm more of a diver that just want to take pictures on the go than a photographer so I'm thinking of a simple point N shoot camera. Above water I'm using Canon powershot S5 but it seems that a case for it will be more expansive than a compact digital camera and a case. At the moment I'm thinking of going for the Sealife DC600. Is there anyone out there who's using this camera and can tell me if it's worth buying or can you reccomend anther one?

    Thanks

    Yoav

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.