Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Reflections Technique?

Started by Steve Williams ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Reflections Technique?

1 posts
  1. Heartfelt congrats to Nikki van Veelen for the POTW! So how does one do that consistently. If you check out Nikki's Flickr page you'll see that he is making an art out of this type of shot, among many others.

     

    I'm guessing the first thing to do is look for the opportunity. Instead of keeping your head "down and locked" one needs to be looking up once in a while. But I'm also guessing there are some strobe techniques that improve the odds. The more I look at that shot the more I like it. Isn't there a Wetpixel rule somewhere that if you win you have to tell us how you did it? :blush: It's clearly not luck.

     

    Steve

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.