Skip to content

Conservation and the Environment / Archived topic

Killing of the whales

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Killing of the whales

3 posts
  1. I received this email this morning from Sol Foo, editor of Asian Diver Magazine for whom I write various articles. I have sent it out to everyone I know and it only takes a minute to sign the petition.-Steve B)

    Hi,

     

     

    To any of you that are against the slaughter of whales by the Japanese in the name of research, here is a link to a petition that will be handed to the International Whaling Commission. The target is 1 million signatures, when I signed there were 966,978 so its not very far off.

    It only takes a few seconds, so if you care - please go to the link and add your name.

    Please also forward this link to you anyone else you know who cares for whales.

    http://www.whalesrevenge.com/

     

    SOL

  2. Done. My whole family signed. Thanks!

  3. that whalesrevenge game is tough... I keep sinking those Sea Shepherd ships... :) Thanks for the link to the petition Steve.

     

    Nice pics Simon/ Mark.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.