Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Gorgonian shrimp: who am I?

Started by scubamarli ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Gorgonian shrimp: who am I?

4 posts
  1. Here's one of those shots that you only see all the suspects when you zoom in. I shot the Xeno crab without noticing his pal in the background. Anyone have an idea? I have searched my references without reward.

    Cheers,

    Marli

    post-1116-1203395991_thumb.jpg

  2. Sorry, not enough detail. From your Solomons trip?

  3. Sammy DeGrave tells me it's impossible to identify past Periclimenes sp. but that's so much better than I could do!

     

    Thanks Sammy :)

  4. Thanks, Leslie. Yes, from the Solomons.

    Cheers,

    Marli

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.