Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

How to batch "Save for Web Devices"???

Started by NWDiver ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

How to batch "Save for Web Devices"???

2 posts
  1. Figured out how to batch resize and watermark but can't figure out how to batch "Save for web". When you save for the web pixels can really vary between "High" or "Medium". Anyone know a way to say set to 100K and save all in a folder??

    Edited by NWDiver
  2. Although I never use this anymore (both Lightroom and Photo Mechanic have excellent export options) when I was still using CS3 I did this by going to Bridge, selecting the images I wanted, then do Tools->Photoshop->Image Processor.

     

    This starts PS CS3, with an export tool. You cant say 'all about 100K', but its worked fine for me for years, in CS3 and CS2. You can even integrate watermarking right there by running an action on all converted JPGs right from the Image Processor.

     

    Hope that helps,

     

    Cor

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.