Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

New underwater stock footage library for Beta testing

Started by Aussiejosho ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

New underwater stock footage library for Beta testing

7 posts
  1. Hi all

     

    We have finally got our catalog of underwater (and some topside) footage online and before I try to get the word out to the stock footage world, i thought i would ask the good people of Wetpixel forums to take a look at it for me, give it a test and tell me what works and what should be improved on.

     

    When I began cataloging my footage, i never expected to stick it online so it was really designed for me to find footage rather that strangers so there will certainly be problems. I thought I would try you guys first because most of you will have your own footage cataloged in some way and so might be in a better position to find what you are looking for in my library.

     

    Any errors, comments or criticisms - constructive or otherwise are greatly appreciated.

     

    You'll find it at http://www.underseaproductions.com/sf/index.php

     

    Cheers

    Josh

  2. Josh

    The only nitpick is that HD1080 or HD720 should be more camera specific so buyers know what camera shot it. DVCPRO HD 1080p or 720/25P, TRV900 etc.

    I'm not sure I like the flash taking over the page but that's just me.

    Edited by Drew
  3. Gee Josh you guys have been busy.

    Congrats as there is allot of work there.

     

    Hope you get some buyers.

  4. heaps of work.... must have been a massive job getting it all done. Great library though, my only comment would be the same as Drew's would be great just to be able to click on the clip and it runs.

    I think it is awesome.

     

    Jon

  5. Thanks guys,

     

    I have updated the format as Drew suggested (now DVCPRO HD 1080 25p, DVCPRO HD 720 25p, TRV900 3CCD PAL, TRV900 3CCD NTSC). The changes will be updated soon.

     

    I appreciate the kind words but to be honest would prefer harsh criticism. Keep the comments coming.

    Edited by Aussiejosho
  6. So if we criticize the clips, does that mean you'll reshoot it too? :)

  7. So if we criticize the clips, does that mean you'll reshoot it too? :)

     

    Let's not go quite that far :)

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.