Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Revillagigedos Shark Project

Started by Abaske ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Revillagigedos Shark Project

1 posts
  1. Have you had the opportunity to swim with the mantas and sharks of the Revillagigedos? I am a graduate student at Scripps Insistution of Oceanography, and I'm trying to piece together the past shark and manta populations at Roca Partida in particular. The islands are an important congregating area for large pelagics, and I'd like to examine these populations over time. To do this, I have developed a survey targeting the only people who have consistently seen the underwater environment over the last 30 years - recreational divers. I would greatly appreciate if you could spend a couple of minutes to fill it out.

     

    Click here to fill out the short survey

     

     

    Cheers,

     

    A. Baske

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.