Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Wetpixel podcast?

Started by tjgreen ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel podcast?

4 posts
  1. Just floating an idea: has the Wetpixel team ever considered doing an instructional u/w photography podcast? The Jim Church school did a series of them awhile back, but I haven't found anything since.

  2. If I can get Alex to turn up in PI, I'll force the staff to do a 5 minute snippet.

    It's a lot of work though and we all really have lives... despite what people think. ;)

    Edited by Drew
  3. Drew, I appreciate the work involved; I'm already amazed at how generous the moderators and pros on the board are with their time. Maybe this could be an adjunct to Wetpixel quarterly or something, like the Doubilet "Behind the Shot" column in Sport Diver. You could do something similar with the folks in the mag, maybe help generate revenue from the mag?

  4. Drew, for one pod cast, Mike & Mike, from the Jim Chuch's School, on one trip had each of the students on the Aggressor say a little about themselves, their camera etc and why they choose a certain pic as thier favorite. It was a lot of fun doing it as well as a good learning experience.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.