Hi
Can someone tell me the best wide angle setup for the Canon G9 with an ikelite housing?
Is there any other lenses I should consider?
Read-only discussion
Hi
Can someone tell me the best wide angle setup for the Canon G9 with an ikelite housing?
Is there any other lenses I should consider?
INON UWL-100 M67 and the dome unit. Make sure you get the short port for the Ike housing. HTH. Tim
That about sums it up. I'm not sure if you'll want the dome unit for shooting babies and children. THe UWL-100 has a 100 degree field of view - which should be sufficient - and you won't get fisheye distortion.
Cheers
James
The Epoque works quite well too, which I'm pretty sure is the same as the Ikelite WA lens. Can't put the dome on it though, so if this is something you want, go for the Inon.
Like Tim said, get the short port with the housing.
Ry.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.