How do I persuade it to export open a file in CS3?
Paul C
<Edit> there were two questions - as is traditional I found the answer to the first just as the post came live.
Read-only discussion
How do I persuade it to export open a file in CS3?
Paul C
<Edit> there were two questions - as is traditional I found the answer to the first just as the post came live.
In either the Develop or Library module with the picture you want to open in CS3 selected go to the Photo menu and the fourth item down is Edit in CS3 (assuming CS3 has been setup as the default editor in the External Editing tab in Preferences) and the file will be converted to whatever format you have specified on the External Editing tab and opened in CS3.
Shortcut is CTRL+E
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.