i used my brandnew PT-015 during the last 2 weeks on more than 20 dives without any problems. But there is something that made me really nervous: on every dive I noticed kind of a "cracking noise" at a depth of about 15 meters.
Is it normal or do i have to be worried about that?
thx
chironex
Almost all housings to that - not just the PT-015. So, IMO - not to worry.
Cheers
James
While we are on the subject, I am interested in getting my hand wet with an Oly and the PT-015 too.
However, I would like to know how flexible the PT-015 is - is it expandable? Let say I want to add WAL and other add-ons in the future. Is it extensible enough to do so?
Turbonium, yes you will be able to add 'wet' lenses to the PT-015. Several manufacturers like UN (Olympus), Inon and Sea and Sea make lenses that will fit the PT-015.
You will also be able to add strobes that can be fired using a fibre optic cable or remote sensors.