Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Locating a diver witness from long ago.....

Started by scubamarli ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Locating a diver witness from long ago.....

1 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    I have been contacted to help locate a witness through the diving community. This is from a long way back, so you long time divers may need to prod your memories. The diver was originally from Glanford, in the Pacific North West (forgive my geography, I'm a Canuck). He was diving the Gorge in 1986, and his name was Ben Jakowski. Pleae PM me if this rings a bell, and you know where he is, and I'll send you contact information.

     

    Cheers,

    Marli

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.