Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Viewing a thread, something has changed

Started by scorpio_fish ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Viewing a thread, something has changed

2 posts
  1. I must have right clicked when I meant to left click or something, but when I view a thread, I see one post plus the tree structure of the post instead of all the posts on the thread.

     

    I'm sure it's just a preference setting somewhere, but I can't find the somewhere.

     

    Help.

  2. I must have right clicked when I meant to left click or something, but when I view a thread, I see one post plus the tree structure of the post instead of all the posts on the thread.

     

    I'm sure it's just a preference setting somewhere, but I can't find the somewhere.

     

    Help.

     

    Click the options upper right and go to display options to switch it back to the other way

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.