I was thinking of pgrading from my canon A520 with sea & sea ys-110.
I was looking at getting a canon G9 with canon housing. I have read a few bits and pieces that say you haven't got full functionality in the housing. I also wondered if its possible to add external lenses via some kind of adapter.
Are there other options to be considered
There are lots of articles on this topic on this site. GO to the digicam forum and read up on the G9. It appears you can access all functions but by button sequencing for changing shutter/Ap. settings based on other articles. Wide angle lens work with the Ikelite housing with the short port. Canon housing does not work with it as its too long.
Read other entries. There is a lot there.
How are you liking the YS-110? I am thinking of adding one to the YS-25 I am using now.
How are you liking the YS-110? I am thinking of adding one to the YS-25 I am using now.
YS-110 is a fairly new addition but on first impressions it's good. I bought it with an eye on where I'd like to go with my photography (eventually a DSLR set-up). So fo my A520 it's a bit of an overkill.