Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Watermarking using Lightroom

Started by Nunomix ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

Watermarking using Lightroom

13 posts
  1. I have a ton of pictures to watermark from my trip the Cayman Islands. Does anyone know how can I do this easily?

     

    I was trying Mogrify but I don't seem to understand how it works and I get errors everytime I try to use some command lines I found in the Internet.

     

    Thanks

     

    Nuno

  2. There is an option in the export screen. I don't remember exactly where ans what but I'll look on it in the evening if someone else won't point it before.

  3. There is an option in the export screen. I don't remember exactly where ans what but I'll look on it in the evening if someone else won't point it before.

     

    Thanks for your answer. There is indeed an option within Lightroom but the watermark is ridiculously small and there is no way to change it so that one doesn't work.

     

    Cheers

     

    Nuno

  4. In lightroom, it'll be hard and still save as a jpeg.

     

    Photoshop Actions in PS or in bridge would be the fastest adobe way that I can think of.

    Edited by JoelD
  5. In lightroom, it'll be hard and still save as a jpeg.

     

    Photoshop Actions in PS or in bridge would be the fastest adobe way that I can think of.

     

    Yes. That is what I was doing before but I wanted to find the easiest way to do the following:

     

    1. color adjustments, etc in lightroom in RAW files

    2. create JPEG files with watermark

    3. put the files on Flickr

     

    Regards,

     

    Nuno Sanches e Silva

  6. I wasn't satisfied with my Photoshop watermarking action. So now I use Breezebrowser (www.breezesys.com). It would fit in well for your #2

     

    Cheers

    James

  7. I wasn't satisfied with my Photoshop watermarking action. So now I use Breezebrowser (www.breezesys.com). It would fit in well for your #2

     

    Cheers

    James

     

    Hi James,

     

    Breezebrowser looks great but is only for Windows right? I am a Mac user :/

    Edited by Nunomix
  8. Breezebrowser looks great but is only for Windows right? I am a Mac user :/

     

    iWatermark is excellent, then:

     

    http://www.scriptsoftware.com/iwatermark/

     

    pretty sure you owe adobe an additional licensing fee if you want to make watermarks, or jpegs, or save files.

  9. Photo Mechanic also does watermarks well. It's what I use.

  10. Photo Mechanic also does watermarks well. It's what I use.

     

    Thanks guys. I will take a look at these.

     

    Regards

     

    Nuno

  11. Photo Mechanic also does watermarks well. It's what I use.

     

    Eric, I just checked Photo Mechanic (PM). From my tests and some research I did, I cannot use in PM the photos adjusted in Lightroom because it does not read the XMP sidecar files. Am I missing something here?

     

    Cheers

     

    Nuno

  12. http://sylvanworks.com/lightroom-custom-watermark-tutorial/

     

    I haven't tried this yet, I've got a watermark action that I use in photoshop, this WOULD save some time if I watermarked much....

     

    Thanks!

    Its works great, and solved me the most annoying issue with lightroom until now.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.