Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

anyone tried the s400 underwater?

Started by darren ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

anyone tried the s400 underwater?

1 posts
  1. Hi all

    I'm looking to buy a canon s400 or s50 as a little brother to my dslr..for point and shoot use. I'd also like to take one or the other underwater. My dilemma is that a limited budget means I'd have to sacrifice the manual controls of the s50 in order to possibly invest in an external strobe. Does anyone know if the s400 can be used with strobes? (if so could you recommend a system). I've search hard to find someone who has taken the s400 underwater, for recommendations, examples and tips, and so far failed. anyone out there who can help me chose between the two.

     

    Many thanks in advance

     

    D.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.