I have a trivia question for you guys! Name the professional underwater photographer in the video below. The video was shot by Kal Attie in Indonesia last summer.
In slow-motion:
[veoh]v6392441QregEFeF[/veoh]
Real-time:
[veoh]v6392635qmt97dT9[/veoh]
Duno but they aint very good a doing a horsie
ouch !
Are your sure they are not a professional acrobat, too.
Alex
thats ache even to see!
Eric,
I just get an indefinite spinning loading icon. Any ideas?
Did he jump, or was he thrown in...
I'm pretty sure that he was the dive guide that refused to throw octopuses in the air...
Bruce
Eric,
I just get an indefinite spinning loading icon. Any ideas?
Hi Loftus,
It could be one of three things;
1. Vertigo
2. Nitrogen narcosis
3. You're drunk...
HTH,
Bruce...
Eric, wouldnt be A.S. would it? I have some pics of him and some others doing that as well. I did it myself too. It's actually a lot higher than you think
edit; actually..that may be me there taking that picture I thought we only jumped on the first trip though, i dont remember doing that on the second.
Cor
Dr. Evil Knievel Moutarde
I have no idea, but why does Cheryl Crow's "Love is Free" show up as a similar video when it is finished.
Eric, wouldnt be A.S. would it?
Hmmmm...
Pretty sure I know which A.S. we're talking about and it sure looks like him to me! Of course if I'd tried that I would have landed in the skiff for sure so I probably shouldn't laugh too hard.
Clinton
i was actually in the skiff If this is the jumping session im thinking of. I landed straight, and it wasnt pleasant. A. landed..well..you can see it. And im pretty sure it hurt like a $*(.
Ive got pictures
Cor
Ouch...did any stunned fish float to the surface ? Did you issue a Tsunami alert after that?
Eric,
I just get an indefinite spinning loading icon. Any ideas?
It might not work on Safari. Try Firefox...?
It works on my Safari - it just does not play in the window. Double click on the video and it opens in a new window and plays.
Alex
It works on my Safari - it just does not play in the window. Double click on the video and it opens in a new window and plays.
Alex
Aha, that works. Ouch!
That's one way to make an impact.
My first guess was NW, but upon closer inspection I think Cor is right.
We need to leak this thread location back to the photographer!
If he did jump on purpose, he should be ashamed for jepoardizing the whole mission.