Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Free UW Screensaver and Image Galleries

Started by geodiver ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Free UW Screensaver and Image Galleries

3 posts
  1. There's a free Windows screensaver available for download at: http://www.seapix.com/saver.htm Naturally, the subject is marine life, and you can see a sample of the images at the link above. Have fun, and safe diving to everyone.

     

    By the way, if you like the images, seapix has a digital photo gallery you might enjoy. Here's the link: http://www.seapix.com/digallery1.htm

     

    All of the pictures were taken with a Sony F707 camera and Sea&Sea YS60 strobe. :P

  2. Hi Geo,

     

    Welcome to Wetpixel.

     

    I'd like to thank you for your excellent work on seapix.com - I pored over your site when I first started using a NikV and really enjoyed the articles.

     

    Looking fwd to hearing your impressions and questions about digital here on wetpixel. If you'd like to read some of my take on digital - I have a few articles posted here at Wetpixel:

     

    http://www.wetpixel.com/features/wiseman/

     

    Definitely check out the article about Strobe Use

     

    Cheers

    James Wiseman

  3. James, thank you very much for the kind words. I appreciate it. And by the way, wetpixel (as far as I'm concerned) is the authority on underwater photography! Congrats!

     

    Incidentally, I just finished an overview of digital photography, in case anyone is interested. Here's the link:

    http://www.seapix.com/digoverview1.htm

     

    Also, I hope to have a review within the next few weeks on the Amphibico Surveyor II housing.

     

    George

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.