Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Old Ike's Catalog

Started by Arnon_Ayal ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Old Ike's Catalog

3 posts
  1. I found this link to the Ikelite 1968 catalog

    Found it very interesting to see the pre-historic equipment (ok, also the models :) )

    (Hope its not count as advertisement)

  2. I found this link to the Ikelite 1968 catalog

    Found it very interesting to see the pre-historic equipment (ok, also the models :D )

    (Hope its not count as advertisement)

    What's funny to me is someone has been selling (or trying to sell, not sure if it's working) old catalogs on ebay. I mean, I can understand some nostalgia for the retro diver crowd, but they ain't exactly artwork. Then again, my parents had some of the original ancient Sears and Robuck catalogs as knickknacks in the den with an antique writing desk, etc, so to each their own...and come to think of it my wife and I have some of those old 1920-type painted Coppiello ad posters on our wall, so maybe I should just shut up now. :P

  3. Found it very interesting to see the pre-historic equipment :D
    Hi Arnon fun stuff! Let's be a little careful with the prehistoric language, you'll make some of us feel old. :P I've still got the light pictured in the 68 version out in the garage somewhere. Darn thing worked forever. Finally just got tired of hauling it around. Probably stills works. Thanks for the memories.

     

    Steve

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.