Hi all,
I have a bit of a dilemma I'm hoping someone out there may be able to help with.
A few months back I purchased an Olympus 770sw, olympus housing, Inon tray & 165 wal,
I also have an Inon D-180 and fiber cables from a previous setup that I use with this rig.
Anyway, shortly after receiving everything I hit the pool with the rig. While most of the pics came
out fairly good I had a few where the exposure was just way off on basically identical pics.
Fast forward to Grand Cayman last November and I experienced the same kind of thing. One pic would be OK, the next would really under or over exposed. I'm sure the strobe had time to recharge, I know the fiber cable is OK, just cannot figure out what the issue is. Additionally most of the underwater pics I took had quite a blue tone to them.
So I was wondering if anyone out there had experience with a 770 and external strobe that could lend some direction. If so, what mode do you use on the camera when shooting with the strobe?
Just as a side note, when shooting topside or underwater without the strobe the camera performs reasonably well.
Thanks,