Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Was a bit windy last night...

Started by segal3 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Was a bit windy last night...

7 posts
  1. hoover_crushed.jpg

     

    Across the street...not my car, thankfully! :P

    Edited by segal3
  2. Ouch!

    Edited by debersole
  3. Yikes! I thought my hail storm at 3 a.m. was enough, but you definitely got it worse up there!

  4. Yea, it was windy here too, but I haven't heard of anything quite so dramatic just a few miles north of there. Those palm trees are supposed to take quite a beating from the wind without falling over?

  5. Bummer.... :P

  6. Crikey... I'd be pissed to if Schwarzenegger dropped his cigar on my motor... :D

     

    Dive safe :P

     

    DeanB

  7. Crikey... I'd be pissed to if Schwarzenegger dropped his cigar on my motor... :D

     

    Dive safe :D

     

    DeanB

     

    :P

     

    Todd

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.