Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Shark Diver Magazine Partners with EPIC

Started by Lqskdiver ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Shark Diver Magazine Partners with EPIC

2 posts
  1. I'd like to announce a grand photography contest. We will partner with EPIC for a photo contest about what else....sharks!!!

     

    Details about the contest will be posted soon on both websites. So get your cameras ready and snap some shots of those cartiligeous friends of ours!

     

     

    Congratulations go out to Eric for his winning photo in the Digital category, BTW!

  2. Congrats on the partnership, guys! I've got some trips planned this year, so I'll be ready for the new shark competition. :P

     

    Hey -- I got the 2nd issue today. Looks good!

     

    The problem with TAKING all the photos when we were hanging out is that I can never be IN them. But at least I made it into one of them. :D

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.